Autoclaves and pressure vessels
RENTEC builds autoclaves according to the specific requirements of the client or the project. Whether you need a horizontal or vertical design, in carbon steel or stainless steel and up to a diameter of 3m, every autoclave is custom made.
Direct steam or compressed air brings the pressure inside the autoclave up to 30 bar. Heating is obtained by steam or hot air using electric registers or thermal oil.
Our autoclaves are available with a pressure-resistant, quick-closing door that can be operated hydraulically, electrically or manually.
RENTEC autoclaves are equipped with all
necessary safety devices according to the
international regulations for pressure
vessels. Our in-house engineering and production is
a guarantee for the highest level of quality
and safety. Each autoclave is therefore certified by a notified body.
Vertical autoclave with quick closing door
Our autoclaves can be used in for the thermal treatment of composite materials in :
- the production of layered safety glass for the glass industry
- the rubber industry to vulcanise tyres, hoses, belts, ....
- the phytosanitary treatment of wood
- the car industry in the chemical treatment of fibre-reinforced plastics
- the food processing industry during sterilisation
- special applications
Expertise combined with good reputation
Company of the
about your project